PowerCommerce.Asia is the Leading Ecommerce Omnichannel Enabler and Supply Chain Technology Solution – Services Company, open vacancy for position :
Head of Sales
- Driving acquisitions through multiple channels (including lCRM, new partnership).
- Managing and building client relationships including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing / invoicing, payment collection and troubleshooting.
- Maintaining relationship with the targeted clients.
- Educating and establishing partnerships in order to grow revenue and footprints.
- Ability to understand the various of the product and increase revenue opportunity by offering innovative products.
- Conducting market assessments and identifying addressable partners in terms of fit and scalability.
- Understanding the partners’ objectives and proposing marketing solutions to grow their business.
- Ensuring smooth customer experience across channels for the campaigns.
- Participating in budget planning exercise.
- Growing the operations by identifying new business and generating new opportunities.
- Identifying clear KPIs and targets for the success of the utilization of the service to the partners.
- University graduate major in a reputable university; post-graduate degree is a plus.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in B2B or partnership role.
- Industry preference: FMCG, fast-paced companies.
- Good network to HR people or decision makers.
- Good leadership skill and able to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Understanding and passion in technology.
- Demonstrating strong track record sales approach with strong customer focus.
- Complete fluency in both English and Indonesian, spoken and written.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, insightful and creative in developing appropriate solutions.
- Skilled negotiator with excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skill.
- Resourceful, self-motivated and meticulous.
- Drive and hunger to achieve results
- Head Office (Menara 165, TB Simatupang)
Send your CV : firstname.lastname@example.org