PowerCommerce.Asia is the Leading Ecommerce Omnichannel Enabler and Supply Chain Technology Solution – Services Company, open vacancy for position :
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Be responsible for designing, implementing, unit testing, code reviewing in various components/projects
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- 2+ years of work experience as Android Developer (Java/Kotlin).
- Having experience developing mobile applications for the Android platform.
- Having Experience with MVVM/MVP pattern.
- Having experience with typical Android application programming libraries, like Picasso, RxJava, Dagger2, Socket.io etc.
- Having experience with dependency management and build systems (maven/gradle) is a plus.
- Ability to write high quality code which is modular, functional, testable and reusable with excellent unit test coverage.
- An understanding of dart/flutter is an advantage.
- Familiar with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services (ex: Retrofit + OKHttp).
- Familiar with cloud message APIs and push notifications (ex: Firebase), Git workflow, SQLite/RealmDB, APK, and JSON.
- South Jakarta Office
Send your CV : email@example.com
More Information :